Whether you are already registered for VAT or require assistance registering then you have come to the right place.
SARS can be very fussy when it comes to VAT registration, it even takes 2 or 3times sometimes and we are registered accountants! In order to register for VAT, you will require the following.
- Completed application form – SARS VAT 101 form VAT101 – Value Added Tax Registration Application – External form
- Company registration document (Form 14.3)
- Director Certified ID copies
- Letter nominating one director as Public Officer even if one director
- Company proof of address
- Director proof of address
- Bank Account Verification letter – preferably stamped by bank
- Latest Bank Statement – preferably stamped by bank
- If available – invoices sent to customers (Not invoices from suppliers)
- If available – any tenders or contracts awarded to company
The above documents can be submitted at your nearest SARS branch. If you are not the company director, then you will also have to make sure that you have added banking details online before going.
If you would like us to do the registration on your behalf, we charge R700 admin fees.
Email the above documents to email@example.com or complete your details below and we will contact you.