Solutions For Small To Medium Sized Businesses

If you have any employees earning above R5500, then they are liable for Pay As You Earn tax. It is the companies responsibility to withhold the PAYE portion and pay this to SARS. In order to register for PAYE, you will need the following:

If you would like for us to facilitate the registrtation on your behalf, then please email the above documents to


Or complete your details below and we will contact you: